Jun. 25, 2021
The sealing surface material of the valve seat is different.
1. Resilient Seat: in the use of resilient seat, the two contacting sealing surfaces can be separate or all soft materials such as plastic and rubber can be used. Since the soft material is easy to deform and fills up the unevenness of the sealing surface, the soft seal can achieve a very high degree of medium sealing performance, and this extremely high degree of medium sealing performance can be repeatedly achieved. The disadvantage is that the use of soft sealing materials is affected by the pressure and temperature that the sealing materials can withstand.
2. Metal Seat: metal seat is generally made of metal, so it is also called metal sealing surface. The metal sealing surface is susceptible to deformation due to the influence of the medium and the sandwiched particles; it is further damaged by corrosion, erosion and wear. On the contrary, if the wear particles are less uneven than the surface, the accuracy of the relatively rough surface will be improved when the sealing surface is running in.
The opening and closing part of the metal seat gate valve is a gate, and the movement direction of the gate is perpendicular to the direction of the fluid. The gate valve can only be fully opened and fully closed, and cannot be adjusted or throttled.
According to the sealing surface configuration, it can be divided into wedge gate valve and parallel gate valve. Wedge gate valve can be divided into: single gate, double gate and elastic gate; parallel gate valve can be divided into single gate Plate type and double gate type. Divided according to the thread position of the valve stem, it can be divided into two types: open stem gate valve and dark stem gate valve.
For industrial valves, the opening and closing parts of soft-sealed gate valves are gates. The movement direction of the gates is perpendicular to the direction of the fluid. The gate valves can only be fully opened and fully closed, and cannot be adjusted or throttled.
The resilient seat l gate valve is divided into two types: bright-stem resilient seat gate valve and dark-stem resilient seat gate valve. Usually there is a trapezoidal thread on the lifting rod, through the nut in the middle of the gate and the guide groove on the valve body, the rotary motion is changed into linear motion, that is, the operating torque is turned into operating thrust. When the valve is opened, when the lift height of the gate is equal to 1:1 times the valve diameter, the fluid passage is completely unblocked, but this position cannot be monitored during operation.
1. The resilient seat gate valve is suitable for non-corrosive gas and liquid medium at room temperature (≤80℃). Such as clean water, air, oil, water treatment sewage and other pipelines. And has a very good sealing effect, almost zero leakage can be achieved.
2. The hard seal gate valve is suitable for high temperature (≤425℃) with slightly corrosive gas and liquid. Such as steam, heat transfer oil, sewage, petroleum, chemical industry, metallurgy, pipelines. Can have a certain degree of wear resistance.
3. The difference between soft seal gate valve and hard seal gate valve is that the sealing performance of soft seal is better than hard seal, but the temperature resistance and wear resistance of hard seal gate valve are better than soft seal gate valve.
+86 188 2269 6060